Excellent, we’re all scheduled!
Please make sure you:
- Please reply to this email with three songs that stir up emotion within you. Ideally, they will touch on whatever you intend to explore in breathwork (love, anger, forgiveness, etc.). From these songs, I will create a longer playlist that we will use to facilitate your journey.
- Please e-sign my release form. If you do not have a Google Account, let me know and I will email you a copy.
- On the day of the session, you will need a comfortable place where you can lay down (a yoga mat or pillow might be helpful). You might also want a face mask to block out light and a blanket if you tend to get cold. When you are laying down, I will need your video to give me a clear view of your stomach and chest so I can monitor your breathing. You might also want an extra pillow if you want to muffle the sound during the scream release.
As a reminder, you should not participate in breathwork if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
You should also talk to a doctor before doing breathwork if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Heart attacks, high blood pressure, and angina
- Glaucoma or retinal detachment
- Recent injury or surgery
- Any condition that requires you to take medication
- Panic attacks or psychosis
- Severe mental illness
- Aneurysms (or family history)
I look forward to working with you!
To your thriving,